Dr Paul Edwards
- Pole JCM, McCaughan F, Newman S, Howarth KD, Dear PH, Edwards PAW. Single-molecule mapping of genome rearrangements in cancer. Nucleic Acids Res. 2011; doi: 10.1093/nar/gkr227
- Howarth KD, Pole JCM, Beavis JC, Batty EM, Newman S, Bignell GR, Edwards PAW. Large duplications at reciprocal translocation breakpoints that might be the counterpart of large deletions and could arise from stalled replication bubbles. Genome Research 2011; 21 (4) pp. 525-534 PMID 21252201
- Edwards, PA. Fusion genes and chromosome translocations in the common epithelial cancers. J Pathol 2010;220:244-54.
- Chua, YL, Ito, Y, Pole, JC, Newman, S, Chin, SF, Stein, RC, Ellis, IO, Caldas, C, O'Hare, MJ, Murrell, A, Edwards, PA. The NRG1 gene is frequently silenced by methylation in breast cancers and is a strong candidate for the 8p tumour suppressor gene. Oncogene 2009;28:4041-52.
- Howarth, KD, Blood, KA, Ng, BL, Beavis, JC, Chua, Y, Cooke, SL, Raby, S, Ichimura, K, Collins, VP, Carter, NP, Edwards, PAW. Array painting reveals a high frequency of balanced translocations in breast cancer cell lines that break in cancer-relevant genes. Oncogene 2008; 27, 3345-59